In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the swiftly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. G&G Heating and Air Conditioning is thoroughly dedicated to the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We have, therefore, firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our customers but the entire surrounding areas.
- Our Technicians will carry wipes and hand sanitizer.
- We provide masks if the situation calls for it.
- Instructed our technicians and field workers to wear masks and fresh shoe covers when inside a home or office
- Instructed our technicians and field workers to wear fresh gloves and sanitize or wash their hands before and after every job
- Instructed our employees not to shake hands with people and to keep a 6-foot distance from everyone
- All G&G office personnel, field workers, and technicians are having their temperature checked before every shift.
- If employees are feeling ill, they are to stay home.
- Our office is open, but the door is locked. Please call if you need a filter and we will provide carry out service.
It is extremely important to us that we keep our team healthy and available to service our customers in need during this time. We are doing everything we can to assure our employees are available if you need us. G&G Heating and Air Conditioning is a critical business to the health and safety of our community, and we will do what-ever we can to keep our doors open and be here when you need us the most.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts at G&G Heating and Air Conditioning.
Call us at 360-943-0964!